Hershey Theatre is a 1,904-seat performing arts theater located in downtown Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Box Office Hours
Our team will be happy to assist you with your specific requests during regular box office hours.
|Mar 25||Mon||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Mar 26||Tue||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Mar 27||Wed||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Mar 28||Thu||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Mar 29||Fri||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Mar 30||Sat||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 01||Mon||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 02||Tue||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 03||Wed||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 04||Thu||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 05||Fri||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 06||Sat||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 07||Sun||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 08||Mon||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 09||Tue||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 10||Wed||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 11||Thu||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 12||Fri||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 15||Mon||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 16||Tue||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 17||Wed||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 18||Thu||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 19||Fri||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 22||Mon||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 23||Tue||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 24||Wed||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 25||Thu||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 26||Fri||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 27||Sat||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 28||Sun||9:00 AM - INTERMISSION|
|Apr 29||Mon||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Apr 30||Tue||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Hours currently available from Mar 25 to Apr 30, 2019.|
15 E Caracas Ave, Hershey, PA 17033
- Hershey Theatre® is located in downtown Hershey with easy drop-off and pick up at our front entrance.
- Parking is free and conveniently located just steps from the Theatre entrance located at 15 E. Caracas Avenue.
- Free bus and van parking is also available.
- Overnight parking and tailgating is not permitted.
- Please note there is no left turn at Ceylon Ave and Chocolate Ave.
- Parking is also available at the Downtown Parking garage, located behind The Hershey Story museum. Take Chocolate Avenue to Linden Road to access the parking garage.
- Please use pedestrian crosswalks when walking to the Theatre. You may also use the Chocolate Avenue underpass located directly in front of the 14 E. Chocolate Avenue.
- For guests who are planning to have dinner before or after the show, free public parking is also available at the Hershey Press Building (Houlihan's Restaurant) just across Chocolate Avenue.
Hershey Theatre PARKING MAP
View Parking Map
Where To Eat
A perfect night begins with the perfect meal! Visit one of our 12 distinctive restaurants across town for dinner before the show or a nightcap afterwards.
- The Circular®
- Hershey GrillSM
- The ForebaySM
- The Bears’ DenSM
- Trevi 5SM
- Fire & GrainSM
- Iberian LoungeSM
- Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar
- Devon Seafood + Steak
- Cocoa Beanery®
- Fenicci’s of Hershey
For more information, please visit DiningInHershey.com.
Discover the historical significance of the Hershey Theatre.
The M.S. Hershey Foundation
The M.S. Hershey Foundation is committed to keeping Milton S. Hershey's vision alive. As a non-profit foundation dedicated to cultural and educational enrichment, the Foundation operates The Hershey Story: The Museum on Chocolate Avenue, Hershey Gardens, Hershey Theatre and Hershey Community Archives. Through countless volunteers and generous contributions, the non-profit M.S. Hershey Foundation continues to enhance the community he built. For more information about the Foundation, please visit www.mshersheyfoundation.org.
Sweet Thank You
Fill out a "Sweet Thank You" form to recognize an employee who is doing their part to continue living out our Legacy of Excellence.Thank Someone