- How do I renew my subscription and keep the seats I have?
Fill in "Section 1" of your renewal statement and return the renewal statement.
- What if I want to renew my seats but would change only if specific seats become available?
To make any changes, you must fill in "Section 2." By filling in "Section 2," we will hold your order until after the renewal deadline. We'll make every effort to accommodate your request and if needed, a box office representative will contact you to discuss changes.
- Why should I return the renewal statement if I'm not renewing?
If you let us know right away by filling in "Section 3," we can release your seats for someone else.
- If I order the optional shows, will I have the same seats as my series?
No, several customers have your same seats, but at different performances during the run of the show. Customers requesting the optional shows will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and we do our best to keep the seats close to your original seats.
- If I ask to upgrade my seats and I don't know which seats I'm getting, how do I know how much money I should send?
Please send the higher amount if sending a check. We will refund you the difference if the change cannot be made.
- Our friends would like to come with us to all the shows. May we add them to our order so they can sit with us?
To add additional series tickets, please fill out "Section 2." We'll make every effort to accommodate your request and a box office representative will contact you to discuss changes.
- We want to bring another person to just one of the shows. May we order an extra ticket now?
Subscription holders will have a pre-sale opportunity for individual ticket sales the week prior to the public onsale. Please contact the Box Office at 717-534-3405 for additional information.
- We can attend all the shows except one. Can we turn that one in for a refund?
No, we cannot refund the shows. However, we can exchange the tickets for a different performance of the same show. If you cannot attend one of the other performances, the tickets may be returned (no later than one week in advance of the show) for credit as a tax-deductible donation.
- I just faxed my order. Can you verify that you received it?
No, your order is filed in the order it was received. Due to the high volume of fax orders, we are unable to verify each one.
- What is Premium Orchestra?
Premium Orchestra is the first seven rows (A-G) of our left and right orchestra sections, as well as all of our center orchestra section (A - DD). If you are in the Premium Orchestra, you are in the very best seats in the house!
- What is the Cloud Club?
In an effort to make the performing arts affordable to everyone, we have deeply discounted the top four rows of our balcony, rows N-Q. Please call the Hershey Theatre Box Office at 717-534-3405 for show specific Cloud Club pricing information.