Hersheypark® Stadium is the most prominent outdoor stadium between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, hosting events such as the annual Summer Concert Series, District III Football and Soccer games, PIAA Football and Soccer State Championships, and more.Beginning on July 1st, 2019, the Hersheypark Stadium Box Office will no longer take phone orders. For guest convenience, tickets can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week or in person at the Box Office during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. The Box Office is also open on event days.
Box Office Hours
Our team will be happy to assist you with your specific requests during regular box office hours.
|Hours currently available from Feb 29 to Feb 29, 2020.|
100 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
Parking for Hersheypark Stadium is located within the Hersheypark parking lot. View our map below for details.
- Tailgating Policy Information.
- All vehicles must park in spaces as directed by parking lot staff. Saving spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to park together, must arrive together.
- One vehicle = one space.
- There is no overnight parking permitted.
- Aisles and fire lanes must remain clear at all times for emergency response vehicles.
- Please follow the direction of parking signs and parking lot staff. Parking areas have been identified and will be clearly marked.
- General Parking will be located in the field parking areas across Hersheypark Drive.
- The entrance to the field parking area is located at the intersection of Boathouse Rd. & PA39 (Hershey Rd.). Guests using the field parking areas should follow posted walkway signage to cross Hersheypark Drive to reach Hersheypark Stadium.
- All Accessible parking should use the main complex entrance to Hersheypark's parking lot.
- The entrance to the main complex parking area is located off of Park Blvd.
- All concert goers should follow the posted signage on Hersheypark Drive & on PA39 (Hershey Rd.) to the appropriate concert parking area.
- Parking is available for campers, buses and other oversized vehicles in the field parking area.
- Drop-offs should enter via the complex main entrance on Park Blvd. and then follow the instructions of parking staff.
- Hersheypark Season Passes are not valid for free parking at Hersheypark Stadium
GENERAL PARKING MAP
View Parking Map
- All persons and hand carried items entering the Stadium will be subject to search. Metal Detection will be in use. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and be prepared for the metal detection screening process. Please leave all non-essential items secured in your vehicle. Hershey Entertainment & Resorts assumes no liability for missing or stolen property. Large bags and backpacks will not be permitted inside.
- All bags must be 12”x12”x6” in dimension or smaller. Larger bags will not be permitted inside. One clear, gallon size bag is also permitted. Bag check is not available at Hersheypark Stadium so any prohibited items must be disposed of or guests will be directed to take them back to their vehicle.
- There is No Re-Entry once your ticket has been scanned.
- Guests must wear shoes at all times inside the Stadium.
- First Aid personnel will be present inside the Stadium during the show. Contact the nearest employee for assistance.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Moshing and Crowd Surfing is not permitted. Violators are subject to ejection.
- Standing on chairs or in aisle ways is not permitted.
The following items will not be permitted into the Hersheypark Stadium:
- Disposable, box cameras, 35mm, camera phones and small digital cameras are all allowed. Any camera with a detachable lens or a lens that extends more than 3” will not be permitted. GoPro cameras, tripods and monopods are not permitted. IPads and/or Tablets are not permitted.
Did you know?
- Hersheypark Stadium has 15,641 permanent seats, 1,200 additional bleacher seating. Festival concert capacity is 30,000.
- Hersheypark Stadium has served as the summer home of the Philadelphia Eagles as well as the site of rodeos, athletic and music competitions, concerts, pageants, and racing events.
- In 1953, the Stadium and Hersheypark Arena were the sites of a huge birthday gala in honor of President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Hersheypark Stadium ranked #1 in North America as the top grossing venue for the *NSYNC & Pink show on July 30, 2000 (venues with seats 40,000 or less).
Sweet Thank You
Fill out a "Sweet Thank You" form to recognize an employee who is doing their part to continue living out our Legacy of Excellence.