Hershey Theatre Broadway Subscriptions
Experience Broadway shows at Hershey Theatre all year with a series subscription!
The subscription includes one ticket to each 2023-24 Broadway Series show, Mean Girls, Chicago, and MAMMA MIA!, and the first chance to purchase tickets to the optional attraction, Jesus Christ Superstar.
Get Priority Access To Hamilton
The revolutionary musical Hamilton will be a part of the 2024-2025 Broadway season at Hershey Theatre®. Become a 23-24 Hershey Theatre Broadway Series subscriber to have exclusive first access to Hamilton when renewing your subscription of the 24-25 season.
Exclusive Subscriber Benefits
- Savings start at $15 per subscription over the single show price.
- The chance to get the best seats in the house.
- No processing fees during the renewal period.
- First chance to purchase tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar on March 23-24, 2024. If interested, please call the Box Office at 717-534-3911.
- Exclusive pre-sale opportunities for additional events throughout the season.
- Exchange privileges. Subscription tickets can be exchanged one time for each Broadway Series show. ($5 exchange fee for any subsequent exchanges for the same show).
- Ticket reprint privileges. Subscription tickets may be reprinted one time for each Broadway Series show. ($2 fee for subsequent reprints for the same show).
- Unique subscriber discounts to local area businesses and restaurants.
Hershey Theatre has been a symbol of cultural excellence for over 80 years, presenting the best in theatre, music, dance, and opera. You can help the Hershey Theatre bring these fine performances to Central Pennsylvania by joining the Hershey Theatre Guild - a group of theatre enthusiasts who are committed to helping our theatre flourish. Your generous tax-deductible contribution will help us maintain artistic excellence and financial stability in the seasons ahead. Please join us now as we look to the future to continue providing superior artistic experiences for all generations.
Membership benefits are available throughout the season and are renewable at yearly intervals.Download Brochure